This system has been designed with Property Managers in mind to make your job easier.
- You send us a job order.
- Our office administrators insert the information onto our bespoke system.
- We then send you (the Property Manager) a confirmation email that the job has been logged and is now live on our system.
- You (the Property Manager) will then receive daily updates on the progress of the job from booking to completion.
- All jobs are provided with a unique Cityview reference number.
Quick Response Time
Upon receipt of a customer’s job order, we will:
- Contact the resident within the hour of us receiving a job order, to arrange a time that suits them.
- Contact the resident immediately regarding any same day emergencies.
All our in-house engineers are multi-skilled. When it comes to carrying out property maintenance, I can’t tell you the importance of having engineers who are multi-skilled in looking after residential properties. Imagine the cost if you have a leaking tap and a loose door handle and no engineers who are multi-skilled. Imagine sending a plumber and a handyman, the cost of two people when one person who is multi-skilled can complete both projects, saving on additional costs.
Most works come with a 3, 6 or 12 month guarantee depending on works carried out.
All our tradesmen carry ID cards.
All CityView engineers wear branded clothing and are clean and tidy at all times.