This system has been designed with Property Managers in mind to make your job easier.
- You send us a job order.
- Our office administrators insert the information onto our bespoke system.
- We then send you (the Property Manager) a confirmation email that the job has been logged and is now live on our system.
- You (the Property Manager) will then receive daily updates on the progress of the job from booking to completion.
- All jobs are provided with a unique Cityview reference number.
Quick Response Time
Upon receipt of a customer’s job order, we will:
- Contact the resident within the hour of us receiving a job order, to arrange a time that suits them.
- Contact the resident immediately regarding any same day emergencies.
All our in-house engineers are multi-skilled. When it comes to carrying out property maintenance, I can’t tell you the importance of having engineers who are multi-skilled in looking after residential properties. Imagine the cost if you have a leaking tap and a loose door handle and no engineers who are multi-skilled. Imagine sending a plumber and a handyman, the cost of two people when one person who is multi-skilled can complete both projects, saving on additional costs.
Most works come with a 12 month guarantee.
All our tradesmen carry ID cards.
All CityView engineers wear branded clothing and are clean and tidy at all times.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the work carried out, we will give you a full refund.